The successful candidate will be either a Solicitor, Barrister, a Chartered Tax Adviser, a Chartered or Certified Accountant or be a HMRC officer and will demonstrate:
- a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the tax issues relevant to landowners and rural businesses, in particular IHT and CGT;
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to explain sometimes complex issues in an understandable manner tailored to suit different audiences and situations.
- self-motivation with an efficient, flexible and resourceful approach to working.
- a team player who is also happy to work independently
- Ability to cope flexibly with changing demands while meeting deadlines.
Please apply in writing, by email, explaining how you meet the criteria for the position together with a CV to email@example.com.