2016 CLA Business Directory
All current CLA Business, Professional and Landowning members are welcome to list their business enterprises in the CLA Business Directory. (Friends of the CLA and Student members are not eligible.)
CLA Business and Professional members (except Micro Businesses) are entitled to free listings and discounted display rates as part of their membership.
CLA Landowning members – that is, members who pay their subscription according to acreage – and Micro Business members are equally welcome to advertise their business interests at a cost of £55 + VAT per annum (during the year online listings are charged pro rata).
In addition to a basic listing, there are a number of additional options to choose from to give your business additional prominence. These opportunities are only available to CLA members.
• business description – enhance your basic listing by providing key details of your goods and services (max 15 words);
• additional business classifications – repeat your listing under other classifications relevant to your business;
• extra listings – increase your company's presence by arranging for additional listings for colleagues within your CLA membership group;
• online logo – add a logo to your online entry to reinforce your corporate identity;
• full colour display advertising – stand out from your peers and get your business noticed.
If you are a CLA member you can discuss the promotional options available to you by contacting Mark Brown, Sales Director, Fellows Media by phone 01242 259249 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not yet a CLA member you can join online today. Alternatively, call 020 7460 7935 to arrange a convenient appointment to discuss your needs and how we can help.